Sunday, January 11, 2015

Fashion Risk.

On one of favorite fashion sites Who What Wear, I read one of their articles called " The Trends We're Happy To Say Farewell To In 2015"(  Farwell Fashion of 2014  ) In the article they listed 2014 trends that we need to say goodbye too! And some of them, well most of them I agreed with, mirrored sunglasses, plaid shirts around the waist (thank God!) , floppy hats and lots of other trends from 2014 but one that stuck out, out of all trends that they mention was tulle skirts ( yeah I know! I love tulle skirts :-(  but  they suggested their readers to try pants with an apron skirt. So that's what I did on today's blog post. Find out if I pull off the skirt over the pants look down below!







Outfit Details: 
Jacket: Nicole by Nicole Miller Faux-leather Jacket (JCP/$49.99) 
Shirt: A.N.A black and white striped long-sleeve shirt (JCP/ $7.99)
Skirt: Worthington Seamed Detail Skirt (JCP/$17.99) 
Pants: H&M (old) 
Shoes: Lolashoetique "Eva" Pumps ($31.99) 




Thanks for stopping by, 
Sarie :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment