Friday, March 21, 2014

OBEY.

My love for t-shirts runs deep, I mean who doesn't love a good comfortable t-shirt? but I also love the fact you can dress up t-shirts! This Obey brand t-shirt I got from Urban Outfitters awhile ago is one of my favorites!!  See how I dressed up my favorite t-shirt and the details on my outfit down below!







T-shirt: Urban Outfitters (old) ($24)
Pants: JCP Worthington Brand Pin-tucked Pants (old) ($19.99)
Blazer: Stolen from my older sister Erica-Marie LOL , she purchased the blazer at Target on clearance for $10
Shoes: Black Patent Leather 'Kai' Pumps from Lolashoetique  ($28) (sold out)
Jewelry: Pearls (old)



 

 
 
 
 
By the way I got this little mini biography on the famous designer Marc Jacobs from the public library. This book was very inspiring and motivating!!




Thanks for stopping by,
Sarie :- )

1 comment:

  1. Yes Yes and YES to that blazer! They need a "like" button on blogs..lol!

    ReplyDelete